Saturday, December 26, 2009

What I do for fun/ my hobby

I'm a freelancer at photography.
Mediocre you could say.


P'grapher. (Amateur)

I feel the need to flip the stereotype around and let pple know that not all photographers are Big in the head. Haha. I've already come across many stuck up p'graphers. It's sad when you're seeking help from them and they ignore your existence. Life's a dog eat dog world and at the same time, we're all in it to survive. If you think you're beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win, but think you can't, it is almost certain you won't. If you think you'll lose, you're lost. For out in the world we find success begins with a fellow's will. It's all a state of mind if you think you're outclassed, you are. You've got to think high to rise. You've got to be sure of yourself before you can ever win a prize. Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.
[you can]
Underestimate. Me
[and will]
Accuse. Me
[act]
Arrogant. Towards me
[having unacceptable]
Motive. Against me

[and yet]
I'll rise.

- Victory is everyone's goal. Don't forget that. Show a little, give a little in return and be happy. And hopefully we see one person doing something nice/helpful to someone else, who in return does something nice etc... and we follow the chain reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment