Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bye Bye 09'

Christmas is over!!! =) But a New Year to CELEBRATE!

HELLO 2010

I hope everyone got what they wanted or wished for. I sure did. "My Lovers" the best! I'm sure 2010 will bring us more joy and happiness. We have many goals to accomplish this year! We'll be working on upcoming music videos with various underground artists, writing scripts for short film and just a bunch of incredible things we'll be doing together. We're so blessed to know that we have each other as well as our family, even though we're not all together, we're with each other in our hearts. We love you all! Like I said, we have lots planned out for 2010 and I can't wait! It's going to be a great learning experience as well as having the privilege to let loose and have limitless fun! I love music and I've always have, so recently I purchased a pretty decent guitar off of Ebay and boy am I glad. I love it! Learning wise and getting to jam whatever is super fun. I got Tonzer a roll-up piana for X-mas and trust me it's hecka dope. We're two music holics who need music in our lives so why not contribute. I'll post up vids when I have a song down =) and show you my 6string bby!

No comments:

Post a Comment