Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bby Shower

I still want to pull out my HAIR!!!
I missed out on my only sisters baby shower! (helplessly yelps)
But an reasonable MY sister is, I was forgiven. Thank Heavens. lol I LOVE HER TO DEATH!
Honestly pple, without her, I wouldn't be here; so secretly I thank her everyday for my existence =)
I love you sissy!
Anyways my awesome Nyab Toua & my bro threw her a wondrous bby shower that I obviously missed out on. I'm never getting over this one trust me!
She lives all the way down in San Diego I'm like all the way up in Crescent City (damn coast) It was beginning to the end, that can be said vise versa. She's 30 minutes from the Mexican border and I'm 30 minutes from the Oregon border. Can you imagine? North vs. South =D

Here they are having fun w/out us (I always remind myself that sooner or later I'll get my turn and pretty much I always do sooo I'm not going to fret eheheh)


me & tonzer would've really enjoyed ourselves with them and especially here:
Todai Buffet in San Diego. Seafood Buffet YUMMY!!!

my sisters cuter than yours. =P

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you couldn't attend.
    It sure did look fun. What're
    they riding anyways? I'm assuming
    the shower was at the park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks hun! i'm not so sure what they were riding but it does look really fun eheh =)

    ReplyDelete