Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentinesss Day MUCH?!

Things didn't go as planned so I went over to my cousins and made my sister in laws strawberry kabobs pretty much the whole fambam, I served to. I swear I can make them better looking than what the picture displays but I didn't have everything I needed sooo therefore it came out lookin funky. I like quantity but quality counts too =). I guess you can say the way it came out lookin was how I felt that day. Eeeek. This will be another food project in the mean time you should try makin some of your own. The kids craved for more and they liked it so that's all that matter, it wasn't wasted and dude you really can't go wrong with strawberries and chocolate. =)

Sometimes men ARE really good for nothing. Literally.
Thanks for NOTHING husband.

Oh yeah he did end up making sushi (Ex sushi chef he is)
but it wasn't intended for me so IT DOESN'T COUNT!!! Grrr. I'll get it over like I always do with the other millions. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment